It provides you with details about the types of personal data that we collect from you, how we use your personal data and the right you have to control our use of your personal data.
We will only collect information about you if you are willing to provide it. Please ensure you update your personal details, if any of your details change in order to do any of the following you will need to provide us with certain details
- Booking a treatment
- Enquiry through our email
- Filling in a client consultation form
We will collect the following personal data about you.
- Your name
- Your address, phone number and email details
- Your social media names
- When you place a booking with us we may ask for your card details
- Your medical details and medication will be asked for on your consultation form this is to make sure we are compliant with our insurance and licence, and to be able to treat you safely and effectively
When you use our booking system we may collect, store and use the following kinds of data.
- Information regarding to any transactions carried out between you and Lifespa, including information relating to purchases you make of our goods and/or services.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of our text message appointment reminders.
- Your treatment history, so we can check what treatments you have had in the past and who your therapist was.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of email messages and text message alerts, and marketing.
Lifespa ltd uses internet standard Secure Sever Technology (SSL) encryption technology to ensure that all of your personal and transactional information is protected to the highest standards. We never make your personal details available to companies outside Lifespa for marketing purposes. Although our representatives Premier Spa software booking system and Mail Chimp may hold your data, so that your details or account can be maintained. We do comply and so do our representatives Premier Software and mail chimp with the standard procedures and requirements as laid down in the Data Protection Acts 1984 and 1998 and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and to ensure that your personal data is kept secure and processed as required by the various laws in force at all times.
KEEPING YOU UP TO DATE
We want to keep you up to date with information about new ranges, promotional offers and what’s coming soon to Lifespa via email, mobile phone, post or social media. If you have registered to receive information from us, you can remove your contact details from our list by using the ‘unsubscribe’ links at the bottom of the promotional emails we send you or by responding to the text messages as indicated.
We may update our policies on occasion by posting a new version on our website please check regularly to be aware of any updates. Any questions regarding this policy should be directed to Lifespa Manager.